The HSE Coordinator creates, implements, supports and follows up of the local EHS programs and activities. This as part of the overall sustainability strategic roadmap. The sustainability objectives and targets to achieve our EHS vision of zero injuries, waste and harm.
HSE Coordinator collaborates with other members of the HSE department and reports to QHSE Manager.
• A salary that is in line with the market
• A key position, where personal development is encouraged.
• End of year premium, collective bonus scheme, good pension scheme and hospitalization insurance (+family) plus other benefits
• Flexible working scheme, various training and development plans
• A well-established international organization with wide development opportunities.
Let us know you are interested in this job offer.
We will answer you rapidly.